Sunday, April 3, 2011

The Clock is Ticking

If you haven't filed a prior year tax return, it's not too late. Generally, a refund can be claimed by filing the tax return within three years from the due date.

That means if you haven't filed your 2007 return, the deadline is April 18, 2011 to claim your refund. If you extended that return, the due date is October 17, 2011.

The Internal Revenue Service (IRS) announced that it has $1.1 Billion for People who have not filed a 2007 tax return.

Don't wait any longer, file your return.

No comments:

Post a Comment